If I let u go...

by - 11:16 am

Day after day 
Time pass away 
And I just can´t get you off my mind 
Nobody knows ... I hide it inside 
I keep on searching but I can´t find 
The courage to show ... 
To letting you know ... 
I´ve never felt so much love before 
And once again I´m thinking about 
Taking the easy way out ... 


But if I let you go 
I will never know 
What my life would be 
Holding you close to me 
Will I ever see 
You smiling back at me 
How will I know? 
If I let you go ... 


Night after night 
I hear myself sayin´ 
Why can´t this feeling just fade away? 
There´s no one like you ... 
You speak to my heart... 
It´s such a shame we´re worlds apart ... 
I´m too shuy to ask ... 
I´m too proud to lose 
But sooner or later I gotta choose 
And once again I´m thinking about Taking the easy way out ... 

You May Also Like

0 Comment

Marilah kita komen bersama-sama :)