release stress..

by - 8:04 pm


>              Teacher: Ah Kau, if your father has $10 and
>              you ask him for $6, how much would your father still have?
>              Ah Kau: $10.
>              Teacher: You don't know Maths.
>              Ah Kau: You don't know my father la!

>              Mother: David, come here.
>              David: Yes, mum.
>              Mother: You really disappoint me. Your
>              results are getting worse.
>              David: But but but....I will only get my
>              report card tomorrow ???
>              Mother: I know that, but I'm going to
>              Hong Kong tomorrow so I'm scolding you now.

>              Father: Why did you fail your Mathematics Test?
>              Son: On Monday, teacher said 3 + 5 = 8
>              Father: So?
>              Son: On Tuesday, she said 4 + 4 = 8.On Wednesday, she said 6 + 2 = 8.
>              If she can't make up her mind, how I know
>              the right answer la ???

>              Girl: Do you love me?
>              Boy: Yes Dear.
>              Girl: Would you die for me?
>              Boy: No la, mine is undying love only !!!

>              Man: How old is your father?
>              Boy: Same as me la.
>              Man: How can that be?
>              Boy: He only became a father when I born la
>              !!!

>              Teacher: Simon, your composition on 'My
>              Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you
>              copy his?
>              Simon: No la, teacher. It's the same dog!

>              Father: Your teacher says she finds it
>              impossible to teach you anything!
>              Son: That's why I tell you she's no
>              good!

>              Teacher:  Where were you born?
>              Student:  Singapore , Sir.
>              Teacher:  Which part?
>              Student:  All of me la....

>              A boy came home from school with his exam  results..
>              ' What did you get?' asked his father.
>              ' My marks are under water,' said the boy.
>              ' What do you mean 'under water'?'
>              ' They are all below 'C' (sea) level.'



You May Also Like

0 Comment

Marilah kita komen bersama-sama :)